Beastly Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dota Team INfamous

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaceR

Dota Team INfamous Empty
PostSubject: Dota Team INfamous   Dota Team INfamous EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 am

Team Name: Infamous
Team Tag: InFs!
Game Playing: Defence of The Ancients
Team Ladder: ?
# of Team Members: 7-8
Team Leader: InFs!13easted
Team Gamebattles Page: n/a
Reason We Should Sponsor You: Our team, while only a few months old, consists of players who has been playing for many years individually, and some have played together for months. We've been praised by various teams of our skill level, and we feel that it was time to try to become a more publicized, professional e-sport team. Previously, FYC-gaming were looking between our team and another team to sponsor, and because of better public relations from the other team, they managed to reel in that sponsor. Therefore, we are confident that our skill level is high enough to not let our sponsor down.

Extra: While i will constantly try to check this forum for any updates in terms of sponsorship opportunities, i would love to be able to contact potential sponsors through other, more efficient means of communications. Therefore, i will leave various things.

Email: richardtang1991@hotmail.com
MSN: richardtang1991@hotmail.com

Thank you for spending your time to reading this, and i hope we have a chance to work together
Back to top Go down
bullitbori

Dota Team INfamous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dota Team INfamous   Dota Team INfamous EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 am

Team Name:GOLDEN WOLFS
Game Playing:CALL OF DUTY 4
Team Ladder:SUMMER 2009
# of Team Members:8-10
Team Leader:XFAX LST R3SORT
Team Gamebattles Page:N/A
Reason We Should Sponsor You-becuase my team leader is always talking about that we should be sponcered,so i just wanna suprize him.and he could promote me
Back to top Go down

Dota Team INfamous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beastly Gaming :: General Forum :: Sponsor Applications-
Jump to: